Auto Repair & Services
- Smog Check
- Oil Changes
- Brake Repair
- Preventative Maintenance/Maintenance Required Light
- Tune Up
- Brake & Lamp Certification for Salvaged Cars
- Air Conditioning
- Belts & Hoses
- Air Filters
- Check Engine Light Repair
- Cooling System
- Electrical Problems
- Engine Diagnositcs
- Muffler Repair Work & Exhaust System Examination
- Timing Belt & Water Pump Replacement
- Suspension Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Tire Installation
- Extended Warranty Repairs
- Transmission Replacement
- Water Pumps
- Fuel Pump Replacement service
A/C Cabin Filters in Torrance, CA
What it does: The cabin air filter is responsible for filtering the air that goes into the vehicle’s heating and air conditioning systems. The filter traps dust, pollen, and other particles, preventing them from entering the vehicle. Once they get dirty, cabin air filters should be replaced when they become excessively dirty, or at the regular service interval recommended by the manufacturer.
Get Automotive Cabin Filter Replacement in Torrance, CA
Why service is necessary: Usually a dirty cabin air filter will produce a few symptoms as follows:
- Restricted air flow for the AC system.
- Vents flow with less force, reducing the overall cooling capacity of the AC system, and putting additional burden on the AC blower motor.
- Unusual Odor coming from the vehicle’s interior vents.
Agile Auto Care offers Car Cabin Filter Replacement for Torrance, Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach and all of South bay in Southern California
If you suspect your cabin filter may be dirty, come to Agile Auto Care in Torrance, CA and we will quickly determine if your car is due for a cabin filter replacement and take good care of you.